> I still got some outstanding issues with storing the
> credentials (at the
> client side) on a per thread or per instance basis, but I'm working on
> understanding that issue too...

The question is: do you want each thread to have its own set of credentials
or not. For example, imagine that your client is itself a server that
receives requests and forward them to JBoss. In this case, each thread will
have its own set of credentials as each thread represents a different
request and potentially a different user. However, if your application is a
simple single-user swing application, then that's fine to share your
credentials across all threads .

Got it?

Cheers,

                        Sacha