> Sorry for the delay in looking into this.  Some of the
> examples had a mistake, namely xa-tx-datasource tags instead
> of xa-datasource.  I fixed the ones I found in cvs.

Thank you, David, for investigating the issue and fixing what you found.
I'll try again today and post my results.

You should know that I assumed that the lack of a response meant that you
were busy on JBoss or Firebird, or you were enjoying some time "out of the
office," perhaps on Spring break!  I reposted only to keep the thread on
everyone's radar, thinking that I wasn't the only one having this problem.

Thanks again for your hard work on JBoss.

Craig