> List ten concrete things in JBoss that's not working for you, and I'll
> see if I can contribute some of my also limited spare time to fix it up
> for you.

One: Clustering. I'll send a mail now to Jules and jboss-user ro report
(once again) problems with JGStore. My last problem was reported more than
2 weeks ago and I never got an reply.
(ok, maybe Jules misses that one. I must say Jules has been  great
supporting every problem and bug report I've send so far)

Joao Clemente