You've said that many times; you're starting to sound like a broken record.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, however the jboss-USER list is a place
for USERS of jboss to voice theirs.  Go set up a NOT-jboss-user list and voice
your opinion there.  If you're not going to contribute, and especially if you're
not going to even use it, then get off this list.  I'm surprised the list owners
haven't booted you off already.

Bet of luck to you with your $XX,XXX bills,
David

Mensaje citado por [EMAIL PROTECTED]: