Early in my career in another industry, a battle-scarred veteran once
informed me (while in the process of taking my job) that "everybody gets
along well until your little business starts making significant amounts
of money".  That event, he implied, opens another chapter on how people
get along.

Based on that astute observaton and considering recent developments
involving some key committers, it appears that JBoss is indeed doing well.

Growth sometimes involves pain.  That is unfortunate and probably unavoidable,
but the good news is that the pain is usually only temporary.

JBoss an outstanding project from the standpoint of technology.  That in
itself is a huge accomplishment, but while keeping the technical aspects
of the project moving forward, Marc is also wrestling with the very
complicated tasks of developing new Open Source reveune models to support
the project and rewarding key contributors, and this no doubt involves
making some very tough decisions.

Hopefully, any changes involving these recent developments will be minimal.
The talent base supporting this project is awesome, and I hope everyone
involved is able to find the personal, professional and financial rewards
they're looking for.