Corby,

I want to address this to the list as this was brought to the list.  JBoss
Group is on very solid footing.  All of the business people and the most
important developers are on board with JBoss Group.  WE have the financial
resources to patch the departures of three consultants in our US consulting
operation.

We are not worried at JBoss Group and will continue to serve our customers
to the level they have grown accustomed to.  It is business as usual and
JBoss Group is currently growing.

Regards,

Ben Sabrin
Director of Sales and Business Development
JBoss Group, LLC
404-467-8555 x202 - office
404-664-9466         - cell
404-948-1496         - fax