Are you populating the Subject with your own Roles group
instance? Validation of the special <ANYBODY> only works
with org.jboss.security.NestableGroup for any release
version. This restriction was removed a couple of days ago
so you could test against any branch 3.0 and higher if this
is the case.

If you are using a JBoss login module, how does your testcase
differ from the EJBSpecUnitTestCase.testUncheckedWithLogin case
I just checked in?

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sebastian Hauer wrote:

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the answer I think that worked for me.
Now I have a different problem. I wrote a little test where I have an
authenticated user with roles assigned to it which will try to call a
bean method that is unsecured <unchecked/> (in this case create() is
unchecked as well) and fails with this exception on the client side:
javax.ejb.EJBException: checkSecurityAssociation; CausedByException is:
Insufficient method permissions, principal=admin1#XON,
method=create, interface=HOME, requiredRoles=[<ANYBODY>],
principalRoles=[rejectVoidTrades$, amendTradesFO$, readDateSequences$,
readParties$, createUnverifiedTradesBO$, readBal

Sebastian

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: INetU Attention Web Developers & Consultants: Become An INetU Hosting Partner. Refer Dedicated Servers. We Manage Them. You Get 10% Monthly Commission! INetU Dedicated Managed Hosting http://www.inetu.net/partner/index.php _______________________________________________ JBoss-user mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-user