Could you please forward some example?

Thanks,

Marco
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marco Garbelini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Question about CMP entity

The concurrency issue is not that simple. I never understood how the EJB
container deals with that completely. :-/

Anyway, I supose you are talking about PrimaryKey generation:

I use the Sequence Blocks strategy from Floyd Marinescuīs book EJB Design
Patterns.
It consists of a CMP(in my case) entity bean used just to persist the last
sequence used and a stateless session bean that caches blocks of sequences
(due to performance issues). I think itsīs pretty nice.

Cheers,
Marco