Hi,

I am getting these errors when mirgrating the SPECjAppServer from BeaWeblogic to
JBoss. I wrote a message about this problem a few months ago. Someone told me
that he opened a bug-report and I had a look at it. Unfortunately nothing has
changed.

JBoss still complaines (JBoss-3.2.2RC1) about me wanting to change the PK Values
outside ejbCreate. Yes I know .. this is bad, but the value isn't changed. The
set-method wants to set the value of the field to a value it was already set to
in ejbCreate. All other major application server check if the value is realy
changed prior to throwing an exception. Wouldn't it be nice if Jboss behaved the
same way as all the others do?

--
Gruß,
 Christofer Dutz