> I have implemented a schedualed MBean, and all works fine, I can get
> it 'triggering' every minute, every 10 etc., but I need it to
> 'trigger' at 1am every day, and can't find the correct combination of
> attributes.

I ran into the same problem recently. While scheduling within 24 h
cycles seems to be possible, more complex constraints such as 'every
Friday evening' don't seem to be possible. There is an open source tool
called Quartz [http://www.part.net/quartz.html] that even provides an
MBean for flexible scheduling, though some work would probably be
required to get it to work in the same way the default scheduler
implementation does. (Haven't gotten around to do so yet...)

--
Eric Jain