Hi All,

I am using Jboss-3.2.1-Tomcat-4.1.24
j2sdk1.4.1_03
SAPDB

my Problem is i have a Entity bean which has two methods
setXXX()
getXXX()

one is a setXXX() method which sets some things and in this method i am
calling a getXXX() method of the same bean.

I am using org.jboss.ejb.plugins.lock.QueuedPessimisticEJBLock and also
declared the getXXX() method to read only in the jboss.xml. In psite of
ensuring these things the client hangs when a call to setXXX() is called . I
also
marked the bean reentrant in ejb-jar.xml to override its
single-threadedness,

Ho can i overcome his problem. Can any one sggest me .. i guess the TX
deadlock which is not detected(handled) by JBoss is happening. There is no
log out put in the server.log .

Please help me in this regard

jani