From: Adrian Brock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 12:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] jbossMQ question: durable subscriber user
authentication

Take a look in jbossmq-state.xml

Do you see something like ID:1 in the durable subscriptions?

This means you are using "annonymous" client ids.

Either configure your user with a client id in jbossmq-state.xml
(see the example for john) or use Connection.setClientID()

Durable subscriptions are made against the client id not the user.
Only one user can signon as a particular client-id at any one time.

Regards,
Adrian