Stephen Davidson wrote:

I hope that this rollback is not just to remove contributions from developers that JBoss Group LLC is apparently pissed off at, as it would indicate continued extreme childness on their part.

No, it is not. HEAD occurred to be messed up. Because, in many parts it was used as a sandbox for researches. It's time to stabilize it. We decided to rollback and port new code that worth it making another iteration and, this time, doing it accurately.

Courtesy Copied to the Keel Meta-Framework group, as JBoss is integrated as one of our modules, and we need to be aware of what JBoss is doing, and where it is going.

We are making JBoss 4th generation more stable.

I am hoping we do not have to switch to another J2EE provider, but the recent actions of the JBoss Group LLC have made me very, very nervous.

Will then the other J2EE provider ask you how to manage their codebase? Why pannic?

alex