Title: Message
Adrian is the best AS400 programmer in UK, so don't worry ;)
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ricardo Coutinho
Sent: mardi, 23. septembre 2003 17:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] Exception Sorter Information

No problem.

However I am not sure if it is functioning correctly. As I said I get an exception from the container on the first re-use of the connection after it was cut and after that it works okay.

For my client application this is obviously not ideal. The reconnect should be transparent to the client.

Any comments?

> Ricardo Coutinho
> Software Engineer
> Odyssey Asset Management Systems S.A.