One first tought that crossed my mind was to setup an apache in front,
directing the requests for the right machine by a URL match.
Check google for "apache load balancing", "apache ajp", ...

Both tomcat and Jetty can be plugued-in by ajp to a apache server in
front.

--
                                Joao Pedro Clemente
                                jpcl @ rnl.ist.utl.pt