I think his issue is that the number of jars and wars and ears that he
has on one system is swamping the boat. That is to say even if there was
one person using the system the problem would still exist.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joao Pedro Clemente [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 6:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Balance JBoss Load

One first tought that crossed my mind was to setup an apache in front,
directing the requests for the right machine by a URL match. Check
google for "apache load balancing", "apache ajp", ...

Both tomcat and Jetty can be plugued-in by ajp to a apache server in
front.

--
                                Joao Pedro Clemente
                                jpcl @ rnl.ist.utl.pt