Hi Alexey,

Oh, I am definitely using the servlet container in the same VM, and
although it's probably a really bad idea, I've been using Local
objects in my web view layer instead of constantly making value
objects all the time. This works fine until CMR collections are
involved. Beginning a transaction is really not a good thing in the
web view layer. Even in the web controller/model layer I've decided
not to use transactions, instead calling session beans to handle any
CMR accesses.

Oh well, I guess the spec has us all hogtied. I'll have to look into
what value objects can provide me with regard to CMR collections,
then.

-Neal