I am really confused as to why one would run multiple instances on the same
hardware? Could someone please explain?

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 04:22:18AM +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>    I'm much more peaceful now knowing that I'm not the only one... :)
>
>    Thanks James.

Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Money Inc.

If you're a SMARTY and you're using the better DNS connections, you
can access my homepage at http://nevyn.smarties.com.ph/Members/alwyn.
The other unlucky ones: http://10.126.68.24/myplone