On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 12:34:00PM -0800, Clover, James wrote:
>    Right.  Applications that are strictly CPU-bound don't necessarily
>    require multiple VMs on the same machine.  However, if your
>    application is bound on something else, such as database or file I/O,
>    you can get a huge improvement by running multiple copies on the same
>    hardware.

Would this be the preferred option over JBoss clustering?

BTW. What is the most servers you can effectively cluster using the JBoss
clustering?

--
Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Money Inc.

If you're a SMARTY and you're using the better DNS connections, you
can access my homepage at http://nevyn.smarties.com.ph/Members/alwyn.
The other unlucky ones: http://10.126.68.24/myplone