Bill Burke wrote:

Cool. So you actually found the EntityLockMonitor useful?

Bill

Pete Beck wrote:

Hi everyone.

For the benefit of mankind, I've just written an article on our
experiences with JBoss and tackling deadlocks:

http://i3t.org/members/article.jsp?articleId=1595209

It seems to be a frequent issue for people so I thought it might be
useful for the archives and it might save future deadlockees some time.

Kind regards,
Pete Beck

Would I be right in guessing that the EntityLockMonitor can't detect the "one type of deadlock Jboss can't detect" - namely a deadlock between a trx and it's own nested trx?