I readed this doc but I can't understand clearly how to do!
I made the following steps:
1) Write a class that extends AbstractInterceptor and implements the invoke
method:
        public Object invoke(Invocation invocation) throws Exception {
                Object lRet;
                System.out.println("LOG!!");
                lRet=getNext().invoke(invocation);
                return lRet;
      }
2) Modify jboss.xml with a configuration:
   <container-configurations>
        <container-configuration extends="Standard Stateful SessionBean">
                <container-name>Try</container-name>
                <container-interceptors>
                        <interceptor>com.xxx.TryInterceptor</interceptor>
                </container-interceptors>
        </container-configuration>
   </container-configurations>

  and a stateful session bean with that configuration:
      <session>
         <ejb-name>Application</ejb-name>
         <jndi-name>ApplicationBean</jndi-name>
         <local-jndi-name>ApplicationLocal</local-jndi-name>
         <configuration-name>Try</configuration-name>
      </session>

It don't works! What i miss? I really appreciate any suggestion...
Thanx