View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3820406#3820406

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3820406

can you please give me more details about the configuration of the box which runs the
site? (processor/RAM) r u using a cluster? how many instances r there?

our application will be insert/update intensive, will have also a lot of views and
reports to generate. I am wondering how JBoss scales in such situations.

i think from the 975 online users that appear online when I am writing this message
most of them are browsing the site not posting. So I agree with you in this case a
clever use of cache will improve the performance significantly.

I know the best way to find it out is to test it by myself, but I think that the
experience of the others involved in the industry worth be considered.

I hope that the advices are from a developer POV not a marketing campaign. From the
marketing POV I think JBoss has some years ahead of Orion.(finally it is an american
project ;))

Thanks for the quick feedback,

Florin