View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3821803#3821803

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3821803

I would suggest you think again before tying your Entity bean to your JSP code. The
decision you take should depend on what you are trying to achieve here. If you are
just looking at creating a 'make and throw away' kind of code..please go ahead with
this approach.

On the other hand if you are planning to use this application extensively I would
recommend that you re-think this strategy. Once used any application will need updates
and enhancements. By following your idea you are creating a strong coupling between
the business tier and web tier which is a bad design. Any change in your datasource or
business obj will ripple across tiers...

Implement a business delegate layer to provide a clean separation of tiers