View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3821921#3821921

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3821921

the tasks i'm  trying to achieve are rather simple . On top of that i'm really new at
JSP , so i'm going to concentrate my time on learning that , rather than developing a
business delegate layer .

I don't suspect i'll reuse this code , or i'd really need to change the presentation
layer later on , but the moment this  would happen , my first action  would be to go
by the book and implement sessionbeans .

Of course I'm not worried about transactions , even security is low . I am using EJB's
for this , because i'm trying to develop a quick and simple aplication and JBoss CMP +
XDoclet are giving me just that .

Last thing ... this is a little project of mine , it's not some project i've been
hired for , otherwise i'd stay closer to best practices

thanks all for your input