Julien,

Thanks!

(See development forum for feedback.)

BTW --

Under Eclipse on my windows desktop, in the CVS Repository Explorer, the only thing
under the branch  "Nukes_Branch_1_0"  was "nukes-tools Nukes_Branch_1_0"

So under HEAD, i grabbed "nukes" and "nukes1.0"....

"nukes" looks like the main ongoing development (which today I was able to build
cleanly :-)) ...  while "nukes-1.0" looks like the stable branch you are making for us
(and doesnt build because it's missing the modules, but when the modules are copied
over from "nukes" it build ok)

But, in my limited knowledge of CVS, it looks to me like "nukes1.0" is not tagged (or
whatever is the right terminology) to get it to show up under "Nukes_Branch_1_0".

How is this supposed to work?

On my linux box, I checked out and diffed:

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/jboss co -r Nukes_Branch_1_0 nukes-1.0

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/jboss co  nukes-1.0

both checked out ok, but there were many differences. So which "nukes-1.0" am I
grabbing from HEAD into windows Eclipse??

-- Howard

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3825455#3825455";>View
the original post</a>