"jula" wrote : Thanks Adrian:

  | My client doesn't have log4j configured. I tried adding the log4j.properties in my
classpath. But it didn't create any log file. Do I have to code my client to support
log4j to support this or have I missed any thing.

  | On the server: I get the following but the client connection could not be seen.

You did it wrong. *Please* think about it for yourself.
Did you
java -classpath log4j.properties (which is wrong)
or
java -classpath somedirectoryorjarcontainingthelog4j.properties

If you can't configure a classpath, I'd be surprised if you've configured
your network correctly. :-)

"jula" wrote :
  | 18:01:05,477 DEBUG [DefaultPartition] [Mon Mar 15 18:01:05 GMT+06:00 2004] [ERROR]
NAKACK.handleXmitReq(): (requester=phslt01:1872 (additional data: 17 bytes))
  | message with seqno=5 not found in sent_msgs ! sent_msgs=19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11
10 9 8 7 6

Completely different issue, but it does suggest there is something screwy on
your network/firewall. Please keep topics to one question. But feel free
to repost it in the clustering forum.

Regards,
Adrian

<a