I'm having similar problems with the HTTPConnectionFactory.

JBoss is running on an internal NAT'd machine.  I need to be able to run JMS over 8080
to facilitate someone from outside the firewall to be able to receive messages.

I've made the following client side changes:

Properties props = new Properties();
props.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
    "org.jboss.naming.HttpNamingContextFactory");

props.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,
    "http://10.1.15.5:8080/invoker/JNDIFactory";);

props.put( "java.naming.rmi.security.manager", "no");
props.put( "jnp.disableDiscovery", "true");

Right now, I'm considering 10.1.15.5 to be the outside ip address.

On the server, I have made changes to the http-invoker.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml

and set the InvokerURL to be based on the machines local ip address.  I have tried
both local and remote ip addresses without much luck.

I'm wondering what settings are appropriate for the client side and server side in
order to get JMS out through 8080 in a NAT'd environment.

Much appreciated,
Adam.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3829850#3829850