Oh, Mr Fleury himself.
I work with jboss for about 1 1/2 years. After a phase of euphoria at the beginning, I
became more and more frustrated.

No, jboss sure is not a free product. You can tell whatever you want, to call it
"free" is just something like a marketing gag. We not only need the documentation, but
also a support contract - which is really expensive.

You could expect the documentation to be good, then. But it isn't. It has uncountable
lacks of information - and this forum is not half as good as you promise it in all the
forewords...

I could be part of it? Sure: if I want to write a free documentation, I have the
problems that a lot of important parts of jboss get changed from version to version.
I'm pretty sure you do that to avert free and complete documentation to make your
customers buy the documents.
And I sure will not work free on something I have to pay!!!

And this forum sure is another alibi-support-plattform. I surfed here for hours and
hours and didn't get the information I need - either it is dated or you get only half
of the answer.

Sorry, but I definitly disadvise using jboss.
Perhaps it's quite good - but I don't have the time to step through the whole source
code and I don't want to spend oodles of money for support contracts for a product
which is so-called "free".

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3826146#3826146";>View
the original post</a>