I want to listen to subscribe weblogic topic from jboss. I see many people ask almost
the same question, however, no solution yet. I'm curious to know it is doable or not.
If not, I stop trying.  The follow is my trial.

1) I follow the FAQ and write a simple WeblogicMQProvider. The deployments seems
right. But it just doesn't work.

   ----Question:
   ----How do I configure an MDB to talk to remote queue.
   ----Answer:
   ----You need to configure a remote provider (this is similar to local one in
jms-ds.xml)
   ----3) Use external Queue/Topic ConnectionFactory

I don't see the follow configuration use external Topic ConnectionFactory.

2) I try ExternalContext. When I want to use JNDIView to see the JNDI tree, it never
return untill "out of memory".

Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3829808#3829808