It seems that bad performance depends on session replication. Now I just deleted the
distributable tag from the web.xml and all is fast like on a single node. But you need
to wait more than 2 minutes in order to have fault tolerance to be activated, and,
obviously, session is null on the other nodes.
Now I'm going to analyze if do we really need session replication (as you ask us in
your book about JBoss clustering) in order to achieve high availability.

Thank you very much.
Matteo

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3830789#3830789