I found a network problem that causes bad performances: we are in a man and there are
some router and swithces that don't block multicast, so my servers, that just for test
were in the lan, talk in ipmulticast with all the lan and the remote lan too. There
are two main lan connected with a slow line (64k) and there are about 70 workstations,
so all the communication was infected by this. After having isolated the two servers
the performance increased drammatically: now it seems to have two single nodes!!!
I was so silly and I would like to excuse me with Sacha Labourey and I suggest
everyone to check the lan configuration before saying JBoss 3.2.3 is slow.
Bye
Matteo

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3831857#3831857