Hi all,

I guess jae77 has already answered the questions.

mroony: Yes in 3.0.6 the default classloading behaviour is as per the UCL (Unified
Classloader) Its in the docos provided by jae77.

Its desirable for us to scope our ears since each ear represents a customers product.
When we change either a common customer class or a framework class we do not want
these changes cascading to other products from the same customer and more importantly
products from other customers.  We do have to track versions very carefully!

mathias: You dont need to put the home and remote in lib, we only did this because we
have a gateway ear which calls down into the customer product ears. I guess we could
also have put them in an unscoped gateway ear also.

We have found this structure coupled with hot-deploy a real bonus for our business. I
would be interested in everyones thoughts and soes anyone know of a better solution?

Regards
Lea.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3834314#3834314