Guys, your feedback though appreciated is useless.
If you want help resolving this problem, I need specifics.
The ping is just a simple network packet that the client sends to the server saying
"are you still there?"

The alogrithm is:

  | while (notclosed)
  | {
  |   sendping();
  |   wait(pingperiod);
  |   if (!receivedpong())
  |      reportFailure();
  | }

Any failure is due to network or server load problems. The fact that weblogic
does not try to reguarly detect server availablity is of no interest to me.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3834166#3834166

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3834166