Adrian always suggests using "java:/JmsXA" which is the pooled connection factory
provider.  java:/XAConnectionFactory might also work, but I think the JmsXA is
definitely going to work with your transaction.

JCA is a connection interface and IL is the invocation layer, the transport mechanism.
 With java:/JmsXA I believe you get java:/XAConnectionFactory connections, but they
are going to be pooled for you.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840009#3840009

Reply to the post :