Joachim,
Yes. All of this happens in a Session Facade api with a tx attribute of required.

Even the finder method to find the orders has a tx attribute of required.

Is this the typical throughput that we can expect ???

I am still puzzled that only 1000 records can be retrieved per minute if you are
assoicating the data with CMP beans....the trace shows that ejbLoad is call for each
bean..(record)...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3842812#3842812

Reply to the post :