"chiba" wrote : Good.
  | What the user class path and the container's class loader should be
  | given to Javassist depends on the underlaying platform.  I could not
  | come up with an idea to automatically detect them.

the most elegant solution I can imagine now is to pass any object from user's code
(i.e. jsp, servlet etc) even like in my case, AOP machine object (beacuse I have to
instance it with 'new' in fact) and framework just sets itself with grabbed classpath
and class loader (of course this object must be from user's space, I guess that
passing i.e. session or response object would fail, because those are container
objects).
anyway now  every object intrumented or not is able to load
I checked Tomcat , but I suppose  in JBoss it makes no diffrence.

anonymous wrote : Anyway, thank you for your contribution.

no problem. javassist freed me from proxy based aop limitations. now my code is simple
and clean. i'm just "switching" to new approach :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3843368#3843368

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3843368