anonymous wrote : I'd like to know if it is possible to load a class that is already
  | loaded or to remove from the classloader a loaded class ?

No at least with the JDK 1.4 or 1.5.  If you use JPDA (debugger API),
you can dynamically reload a class but there are some limitations
with respect to differences between the versions of that class.

However, I cannot understand why you got LinkageError when you
loaded c.Bat.  Is "c" a package name?  If yes, c.Bat is a different class
from a.Bat and b.Bat.  I suppose that your program (a.Bat or b.Bat)
accidentally had been linked with an older version of c.Bat.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3843499#3843499

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3843499