Below (in a follow up post as to not screw up the wrapping of this reply) is the
definition of the URLDeploymentScanner from my jboss-service.xml.  The scanning period
is set to 5000 (5 seconds).  I don't see anything that's glaring from the definition.
I realize the truly only hot deployable directory is the deploy directory so I'm not
sure how I was able to get configuration files to hot deploy fron the conf directory
on my staging server.  Again, all of my problems arise when I attempt to hot deploy my
property files in a JAR on one of the production machines.  I'm going to actually
reboot the production machine and build it exactly like the staging server to see if I
can replicate the environment exactly.  I'm also going to kill Apache so no requests
hit the machine.  Right now I'm really baffled.  Could this be a bug that's been fixed
in 3.2.6?  I haven't tried using RC1 on the production server and I'm aware of the
"NPE when redeploying root context" bug [973565] that has been fixed in 3.2.6 and I'm
not sure if there is any correlation.  Thanks again for any help.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844950#3844950

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3844950