hi theute,

thanks a lot for your help, looks like it's getting closer to wrap this up. down with
2 lines of error messages after tinkering for so long.

this structure is obtained using Nukes-1.1.0-RC3-src:
- Nukes
   |-src
   |-bb/src/main
   |-distrib/src/main
   |-downloads/src/main
   |-fag/src/main
   |-news/src/main
   |-nukes/src/main
   |-permission/src/main
   |-rss/src/main
   |-emplate/src/main
   |-JRE_LIB
   |- commons-httpclient.jar
   |- commons-loggin.jar
   |- concurrent.jar
   |- etopt.jar
   |- gnu-regex.jar
   |- jboss-boot.jar
   |- jboss-jmx.jar
   |- jboss-system.jar
   |- jdom.jar
   |- log4j-boot.jar
   |- webdavlib.jar
   |- xercesImpl.jar
   |- xml-apis.jar
   |- lucene.jar
   |- jboss.jar
   |- log4j.jar
   |- snmpTrapAppender.jar
   |- javax.servlet.jar
   |- bb   [2]
   |- build
      \- build.xml [1]
   |- ..
   |- tools
   |- lib

where lib is where i imported the *.jar before i added them to the
project->properties->java build path.

then i ran the build.xml (marked [1] above). got some 'unexplained errors'. solved by
restarting eclipse.

these are the error messages:

  | The type javax.transaction.Transaction cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
referenced from required .class files   BBTools.java
Nukes/bb/src/main/org/jboss/nukes/addons/modules/bb     line 0  August 22, 2004
2:59:01 PM

  | The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the
class file for javax.transaction.Transaction. Fix the build path then try building
this project       Nukes August 22, 2004 2:59:01 PM

  | now 'bb/src/main/org.jboss.nukes.addons.modules.bb/BBTools.java' and 'bb/src' are
marked with "read x"

  | i went to BBTools.java:
  |
  | import org.jboss.nukes.addons.modules.bb.ejb.ForumEJBLocal;
  | import org.jboss.nukes.addons.modules.bb.ejb.CategoryEJBLocal;
  | import org.jboss.nukes.addons.modules.bb.ejb.CategoryEJBLocalHome;
  | import org.jboss.nukes.addons.modules.bb.ejb.ForumEJBLocalHome;
  |
  | import javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject;
  | import javax.ejb.EJBLocalHome;
  |
  |    - the import org.jboss.nukes.ForumEjbLocal .. cannot be resolved
  |      but if i go to bb/output/classes/org/jboss/jnukes/addons/modules/bb/ejb/
(marked [2])
  |      those *.class files are there.
  |    - the error on javax.ejb.* is even puzzling, i've added jboss.jar in the
classpath

  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | But that time, forget the wiki page and the .classpath just follow my
instructions (and build the whole stuff), i tried it while explaining it here, so it
must work for you too.
  |   |

  | really appreciate to know how you pulled this off.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3845824#3845824

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3845824