Hi,
   I am getting the same problem on 3.2.5

   My problem is sporadic and inconsistent. I work on the same code, dont change
libraries and all of a sudden the app wont deploy.

   If I delete server/default/work and server/default/tmp directories, and restart the
server  the problem usually goes away.

    However today, when I delete and restart the server, the problem does not go away.

   I have all the jar/war/etc from apache in server/lib since I need to reduce
deployment file size. I dont want to take them out and put them in my jar/war/ear.

   I dont have any of these problems with the same jar/war/ears on 3.2.3 where the app
is working well and stably.

Chris

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3845872#3845872