Hi everybody,

I solved the problem looking at the sources of importXml(Element config) merthod of
EjbInterceptor class. From that I found out that I had to add a parameter named
bindName with value equal to the name of the hibernate session factory to be used in
the jBoss.xml configuration file. That is not indicated in the examples.

      <container-configurations>
        <container-configuration extends="Standard Stateless SessionBean">
         <container-name>Hibernate Stateless SessionBean</container-name>
         <call-logging>true</call-logging>
         <container-interceptors>
            org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor
            org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor
            org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor
            <!-- CMT -->
            org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT
            org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MetricsInterceptor
            org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor
            <!-- BMT -->
            org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor
            org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT
            org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MetricsInterceptor
            org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor
            org.jboss.hibernate.session.EjbInterceptor
         </container-interceptors>
        </container-configuration>
   </container-configurations>

regards