Hi,

I need authenticate the users of a swing application with a database.  I am using:
Client --> ClientLoginModule
Server --> DatabaseServerLoginModule

In the client's code I obtain the username and the password and then I call
LoginContext.login(). I know that this don't authenticate the user, only bind
principals and credentials in the next invocations to the server's methods.

I want authentice the user before executing a business method.
It's correct execute a method of a session bean to authenticate the user?. If i obtain
a exception, then i know that the authentication failed.

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849484#3849484

Reply to the post :