Hi,

I am using JBoss 3.2.2.
I have EJBHome stub references in the Service Locator class (Service Locator pattern)
in a remote client. If the JBoss is restarted, then this home stub references are no
longer valid and I have to refresh the service locator cache.
Is there a way to make the remote home stub survives Jboss restart (and also the
redeployment of EJB on the server) ?

thanks,
Jagat

View the original post :