Hi again.. well i have changed my servlet code; now it's this one:

import java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException;
  | import java.lang.reflect.Method;
  | import java.security.PrivilegedAction;
  | import java.security.PrivilegedActionException;
  | import java.security.PrivilegedExceptionAction;
  | import java.security.Principal;
  |
  | import java.util.Set;
  | import java.util.Iterator;
  |
  | import javax.security.auth.Subject;
  | import javax.security.auth.callback.Callback;
  | import javax.security.auth.callback.CallbackHandler;
  | import javax.security.auth.callback.NameCallback;
  | import javax.security.auth.callback.PasswordCallback;
  | import javax.security.auth.callback.TextOutputCallback;
  | import javax.security.auth.callback.UnsupportedCallbackException;
  | import javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext;
  | import javax.security.auth.login.LoginException;
  | import javax.servlet.Filter;
  | import javax.servlet.FilterChain;
  | import javax.servlet.FilterConfig;
  | import javax.servlet.ServletException;
  | import javax.servlet.ServletRequest;
  | import javax.servlet.ServletResponse;
  | import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest;
  | import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse;
  | import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet;
  | import javax.servlet.http.HttpSession;
  |
  | import java.io.IOException;
  |
  | public class Dispatcher extends HttpServlet {
  |
  |         /** The WLS security class. Indicates if WLS security is used. */
  |         private Class wlsSec = null;
  |
  |             /** The context used for the login and logout operations */
  |         private LoginContext loginContext;
  |         private static final org.apache.commons.logging.Log logger
  |             = org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog
  |             (Dispatcher.class);
  |
  |     private String applicationPolicy = "client-login";
  |
  |     //Initialize global variables
  |     public void init() throws ServletException {
  |     }
  |
  |     //Process the HTTP Get request
  |     public void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
throws
  |             ServletException, IOException {
  |         doPost( request, response );
  |     }
  |
  |     //Process the HTTP Post request
  |     public void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
throws
  |             ServletException, IOException {
  |
  |         String username = request.getParameter( "username" );
  |         String password = request.getParameter( "password" );
  |         System.out.println( "Tento login con username: ["+ username+ "] e
password: ["+password+"]" + " Il principal à nullo? "+ ( request.getUserPrincipal() )
);
  |         request.getRequestDispatcher( "/processDef.jsp" ).forward( request,
response );
  |         //response.sendRedirect( "processDef.jsp" );
  |
  |     }
  |
  |     //Clean up resources
  |     public void destroy() {
  |     }
  | }

While my filter code is:

import java.io.IOException;

> [...]
  |         } catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {
  |             // OK, not WLS client
  |             logger.debug("No WLS security class, not using WLS security");
  |         }
  |
  |         // now get the parameters
  |         applicationPolicy
  |                 = filterConfig.getInitParameter("ApplicationPolicy");
  |         if (applicationPolicy == null) {
  |             applicationPolicy = "client-login";
  |         }
  |     }
  |
  |     /**
  |      * Do nothing.
  |      */
  |     public void destroy() {}
  |
  |     /**
  |      * Perform a login, call the next filter on the filter chain and
  |      * perform a logout.
  |      *
  |      * @param request the request
  |      * @param response the response
  |      * @param chain the filter chain
  |      * @throws IOException IOException
  |      * @throws ServletException ServletException
  |      */
  |     public void doFilter
  |             (ServletRequest request, ServletResponse response,
  |              FilterChain chain) throws IOException, ServletException {
  |
  |         HttpServletRequest req = ((HttpServletRequest) (request));
  |         String userName = req.getParameter("username");
  |         String password = req.getParameter("password");
  |         if (logger.isDebugEnabled()) {
  |             logger.debug("Configured to use application policy \""
  |                          + applicationPolicy + "\", user name \""
  |                          + userName + "\" and "
  |                          + (password == null ? " no password."
  |                             : "a (non-disclosed) password."));
  |         }
  |         System.out.println("Username: " + userName + "  password: " + password +
  |                            "  applicationPolicy: " + applicationPolicy);
  |         // finally, create login context
  |         try {
  |             loginContext = new LoginFilterLoginContext
  |                            (applicationPolicy, userName, password);
  |         } catch (LoginException e) {
  |             throw new ServletException
  |                     ("Cannot create LoginContext: " + e.getMessage(), e);
  |         }
  |         try {
  |             loginContext.login();
  |             System.out.println("Login in LoginFilter ok");
  |             Subject subject = loginContext.getSubject();
  |             Set principals = subject.getPrincipals();
  |             Principal princ = null;
  |             for (Iterator prinIter = principals.iterator(); prinIter.hasNext(); ) {
  |
  |                 princ = ((Principal) (prinIter.next()));
  |                 System.out.println(" Nome principal in LoginFilter: " +
  |                                    princ.getName() + " ed à in ruolo? " +
  |                                    req.isUserInRole("StaffManagementRole_0"));
  |             }
  |         } catch (LoginException e) {
  |             throw new ServletException("Cannot login: " + e.getMessage(), e);
  |         }
  |         try {
  |             if (wlsSec != null) {
  |                 // Use WLS security. Use reflection to avoid code
  |                 // dependency on WLS
  |                 try {
  |                     Class[] ats = new Class[] {Subject.class,
PrivilegedAction.class};
  |                     Method m = wlsSec.getMethod("runAs", ats);
  |                     final FilterChain chainArg = chain;
  |                     final ServletRequest reqArg = request;
  |                     final ServletResponse resArg = response;
  |                     Object[] args = new Object[] {
  |                                     loginContext.getSubject(),
  |                                     new PrivilegedExceptionAction() {
  |                         public Object run() throws Exception {
  |                             chainArg.doFilter(reqArg, resArg);
  |                             return null;
  |                         }
  |                     }
  |                     } ;
  |                     m.invoke(null, args);
  |                 } catch (NoSuchMethodException e) {
  |                     logger.error(e.getMessage(), e);
  |                     throw new IllegalStateException(e.getMessage());
  |                 } catch (SecurityException e) {
  |                     logger.error(e.getMessage(), e);
  |                     throw new IllegalStateException(e.getMessage());
  |                 } catch (IllegalAccessException e) {
  |                     logger.error(e.getMessage(), e);
  |                     throw new IllegalStateException(e.getMessage());
  |                 } catch (InvocationTargetException e) {
  |                     if (e.getTargetException()
  |                         instanceof PrivilegedActionException) {
  |                         PrivilegedActionException pe
  |                                 = (PrivilegedActionException) e.
  |                                   getTargetException();
  |                         if (pe.getException() instanceof IOException) {
  |                             throw (IOException) pe.getException();
  |                         }
  |                         if (pe.getException() instanceof ServletException) {
  |                             throw (ServletException) pe.getException();
  |                         }
  |                     }
  |                     logger.error(e.getMessage(), e);
  |                     throw new IllegalStateException(e.getMessage());
  |                 }
  |             } else {
  |                 // Use JBoss security.
  |                 chain.doFilter(request, response);
  |             }
  |         } finally {
  |             try {
  |                 loginContext.logout();
  |             } catch (LoginException e) {
  |                 throw new ServletException
  |                         ("Cannot logout: " + e.getMessage(), e);
  |             }
  |         }
  |     }
  | }

Well i have noted that after the filter the servlet is called and this is good, but
the principal in the servlet is null; infact my stack error trace is:

anonymous wrote : 17:54:50,801 INFO  [STDOUT] Username: ML  password: ML
applicationPolicy: danetworkflow-ia
  | 17:54:50,841 INFO  [STDOUT] Login in LoginFilter ok
  | 17:54:50,841 INFO  [STDOUT]  Nome principal in LoginFilter: ML ed à in ruolo?
false
  | 17:54:50,841 INFO  [STDOUT]  Nome principal in LoginFilter: CallerPrincipal ed à
in ruolo? false
  | 17:54:50,841 INFO  [STDOUT]  Nome principal in LoginFilter: Roles ed à in ruolo?
false
  | 17:54:50,841 INFO  [STDOUT] Tento login con username: [ML] e password: [ML] Il
principal à nullo? null
  | 17:54:50,951 ERROR [SecurityInterceptor] Insufficient method permissions,
principal=null, method=create, interface=HOME, requiredRoles=[StaffManagementRole_0],
principalRoles=null
  | 17:54:50,951 ERROR [LogInterceptor] EJBException, causedBy:
  | java.lang.SecurityException: Insufficient method permissions, principal=null,
method=create, interface=HOME, requiredRoles=[StaffManagementRole_0],
principalRoles=null
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.checkSecurityAssociation(SecurityInterceptor.java:229)
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invokeHome(SecurityInterceptor.java:83)
  |     at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:120)
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invokeHome(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:93)
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer.internalInvokeHome(StatelessSessionContainer.java:319)
  |     at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:743)
  |     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |     at
  |     at
  |     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.server.ReflectedDispatcher.dispatch(ReflectedDispatcher.java:60)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:61)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:53)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:185)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:473)
  |     at org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:97)
  |     at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:90)
  |     at
org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:46)
  |     at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:53)
  |     at org.jboss.proxy.ejb.HomeInterceptor.invoke(HomeInterceptor.java:173)
  |     at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:85)
  |     at $Proxy233.create(Unknown Source)
  | .
  | .
  | .
  | .
  | .

I'm not able to understand why this happens.... can anybody show the right way in
order to avoid this error? I have configured all the files named in the jaas how
to.... bye

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852953#3852953

Reply to the post :