Moreover.... but must my login.jsp page action be j_security_check? Can i use filter?;
my login.jsp page is:
  | <head>
  | <title>login</title>
  | </head>
  | <form method="post" action="dispatcher">
  |       <input type="text" name="username"/>
  |       <input type="text" name="password"/>
  | <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit">
  | <input type="reset" value="Reset">
  | </form>

If i change it in:

  | <head>
  | <title>login</title>
  | </head>
  | <form method="post" action='<%= response.encodeURL( "j_security_check" ) %>'>
  |       <input type="text" name="j_username"/>
  |       <input type="text" name="j_password"/>
  | <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit">
  | <input type="reset" value="Reset">
  | </form>

But i have this erro when i click on the submit:
anonymous wrote : HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

  | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  |
  | type Status report
  |
  | message Invalid direct reference to form login page
  |
  | description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid
direct reference to form login page).

  | Apache Tomcat/5.0.26

My God... is it really so difficult to handle JAAS in JBoss?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853243#3853243

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3853243