Think I found part of the answer (Still need to know what XDoclet tags I need to
specify) - Quoting J2EE Tutorial from Sun:

Chapter: "Primary Keys for Container-Managed Persistence"

If the primary key class does not belong to the J2SE or J2EE standard libraries, then
you must implement the class and package it along with the entity bean. For example,
if your entity bean requires a composite primary key (which is made up of multiple
fields), then you need to provide a customized primary key class.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853474#3853474

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3853474