Thanks, I'm stiill reading up on one article:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-santa1/

Anyway, yes, i did put @ejb.pk-field method level tags on getters. But do we need
@ejb.bean primkey-field still? I guess we do - but we specify "field name" - NOT
"column name".

so... here's what I have in mind, not yet put to test however:

  | /**
  |  @ejb.bean
  |      primkey-field="PK"  QUESTION 1: Do I still need this attribute with composite
key class?
  | */
  | class abstract GroupMembershipBean {

  |   /**
  |    * @ejb.interface-method
  |    * QUESTION 2: DO I NEED "@ejb.pk-field" HERE?
  |   */
  |   public abstract GroupMembershipKey getPK( );
  |
  |   /**
  |    * @ejb.persistent-field
  |    * @ejb.persistence
  |    *                        column-name="GROUPUIN"
  |    *                        sql-type="INTEGER"
  |    * @ejb.pk-field
  |    * @ejb.interface-method
  |    */
  |   public abstract   Integer getGroupUIN();
  |
  |   /**
  |    * @ejb.interface-method
  |    */
  |   public abstract void setGroupUIN(Integer groupUIN);
  |
  |   /**
  |    * @ejb.persistent-field
  |    * @ejb.persistence
  |    *                        column-name="USERUIN"
  |    *                        sql-type="INTEGER"
  |    * @ejb.pk-field
  |    * @ejb.interface-method
  |    */
  |   public abstract   Integer getUserUIN();
  |
  |   /**
  |    * @ejb.interface-method
  |    */
  |   public abstract void setUserUIN(Integer userUIN);
  | }

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853714#3853714

Reply to the post :