Solution!!!

After going through all the logs and comparing them to the logs when the messages are
received, I noticed that the messages were expiring.

What is wierd is if I put any value between 1500ms and 150000ms for timeToLive, the
messages will expire.  The only value that works as of right now is 0.

That is good enough for me to continue testing.

Hope this thread helps someone else in the future.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853797#3853797

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3853797