Well atleast I am not the only one,  I tried to implement timeToLive but it seems that
the only configuration refrence to timeToLive is for MDB.  I have a normal JMS
Consumer listening for messages.   I am running Jboss 3.2.5 with 4 - 7 different
topics and queues.  After I turn on the trace logging in log4j.xml I see my listeners
recieving messages and then after awhile they just are waiting but nothing is coming
to them. But I know I am sending new messages and I don't see any errors.

I have tried implementing the consumer the following ways.

  |            queueReceiver.setMessageListener(<instance of message listener>);

-- and  --

  |             while (true) {
  |                 Message message = queueReceiver.receive();
  |                 onMessage(message);
  |             }

Both work in the begining but over time something happens where they don't recive
anymore messages.  So any help would be great.

Thanks,
Pete

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853936#3853936