I did double-check the driver jars - they are there.

Here's some more info:
I deployed the app successfully using the same db backup & ear file as on my dev box.
I double checked that all the server jars in \lib & server\default\lib are the same as
the jars on our working dev boxes.
I added a new servlet to the ear that retrieved a db connection (using the same JNDI
name & datasource that our ejbs use),
queried the db (using plain jdbc) and printed out the result.
This worked fine so this proves our database/datasource/jdbc drivers are setup
properly.

On startup, our app retrieves a db record using a local cmp, called from a remote
session bean.
The error occurs when the cmp is called so we suspect the error is related to a
descriptor or the entity container.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853951#3853951

Reply to the post :